As a vibrant center for visual learning, MOPA is passionately dedicated to sharing and exploring the universal language of the photographic arts.
We employ like-minded individuals who are committed to our values of being audience and communities-minded, forward thinking and sustainable. We require flexibility, kindness, humor, excellent judgment, and attention to detail. Commitment to a team approach and consideration of our diverse employees and communities is a must.
- Resumes must be submitted with cover letters.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been received.
- Criminal background checks are completed before employment begins for certain positions and will be noted on their job description.
- Most positions take six to eight weeks to fill. You will be contacted within that time frame if you are being considered for interview. Please, no calls.
- All job opportunities may be subject to working holidays and weekends and some evenings.
MOPA is an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
“In pursuit of MOPA’s mission to reach the broadest possible audience, the museum respects, values and honors the diversity represented within its staff, key stakeholders and the general public. MOPA acknowledges the growing diversity of the region and the importance of providing a rich and varied space for many ideas, thoughts and perspectives. As such, the museum actively strives to create an environment of inclusion by providing equity of access, facilitating dialogue and discussion, and fostering positive impact within and throughout the community.”
How do we define Diversity?
The quality of being different or unique at the individual or group level. This includes age; ethnicity; gender; gender identity; language differences; nationality; parental status; physical, mental and developmental abilities; race; religion; sexual orientation; skin color; socioeconomic status; education; work and behavioral styles; the perspectives of each individual shaped by their nation, experiences and culture—and more. Even when people appear the same on the outside, they are different.
How do we define Inclusion?
The act of including; a strategy to leverage diversity. Diversity always exists in social systems. Inclusion, on the other hand, must be created. In order to leverage diversity, an environment must be created where people feel supported, listened to and able to do their personal best.
For internship opportunities, please see our Internships Page.
Please note that the benefits listed below are available to full time positions only.
Health & Wellness
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free or low cost Professional Development
- Life insurance
- Flexible schedules (subject to position and department)
- 12 paid holidays
- 12 sick days
- 10 vacation days
- Ongoing training