Through My Lens, episode 5– Who I Am: A collage project inspired by our Youth Exhibition
April 24, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - April 24, 2020 @ 1:30 pm
We’re embracing the need to innovate how people access MOPA’s art by turning the lens on us.
Who I Am: A collage project inspired by our Youth Exhibition
Who or what makes us who we are? We are complex creatures. We are individuals with unique experiences and unlimited dreams! Today, we are going to look at our own stories and our own unique identities through the art of photo collage, using snapshots you take or your family takes on their smartphones almost every day. How can those images come together to help us see who we are and what is important to us?
You will need:
- A smart device with internet capabilities
- A collection of images on that device (from your camera roll)
- A piece of paper and a pen or pencil
- Pictures that you are ok with cutting up (optional)
- Magazines, construction paper, newspaper, markers, paint, glue stick, scissors etc… (optional)
Need a text reminder? Sign up here.