The generosity of MOPA members allows us to continue to offer enhanced educational programs, world-class exhibitions, community film festivals, expanded gallery space, and state-of-the-art theater experiences. Together we will continue to implement new strategies and tools for teaching visual literacy in the digital age.
CREW: $5 to $8 per month
ANNUAL: $25 to $500
COLLECTING: $1,000 and $5,000
CORPORATE: $500 to $5,000
*Member benefits vary, so please contact a member of the Development Team to help you personalize your membership package. All membership levels are partially or fully tax-deductible. (All non-tax-deductible benefits may be waived to receive full deduction if noted.)
Become a MOPA Member
Members support exhibitions, learning and film programming; alongside the daily expenses of operating the museum. Your personal membership helps to ensure MOPA will remain a vital source of art and inspiration for generations to come.
- Allows entry for you and “Member for a Day” passes for you to share, providing access to MOPA
- Includes VIP invitations to a full calendar of MOPA events and salon-style receptions all with like-minded community
- Introduces corporate brands to culturally savvy audiences with recognition on multiple platforms
Make a Gift Donation
Outright donations give MOPA the capacity to guide and lead large-scale community change. To support this, major, transformational and endowment gifts deepen the museum’s ability to use our resources as a tool for wide-scale global impact.
- Brings attention to MOPA as the leading experts in lens-based media and visual literacy
- Invests in a thriving arts community and brings high-quality arts education for all
- Estate gifts, like leaving MOPA in your will, allows you to make an impact without giving up any assets today
Sponsor a Program
MOPA sponsors reflect how companies are finding creative ways to collaborate and build meaningful relationships with new audiences across generations. MOPA’s corporate partners are integral to fulfilling the museum’s mission.
- Builds exposure for your business and connects you to culturally engaged local and national audiences.
- Recognizes your commitment to a global community
- Aligns business with one of the premier arts organizations in the nation