Temporary Graphic Designer
Status: Temporary Part-Time (approx. 5 to 8 hrs. per week)
Position: Non-Exempt, hourly, rate $12-14/hr
Reports to:Marketing & Communications Manager
MOPA is searching for a limited part time temporary Graphic Designer to work closely with the Marketing Team to create a variety of design materials. The candidate must have a strong design sensibility that will support MOPA’s diverse needs and be able to meet both short-term and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the marketing department to support marketing initiatives with creative design solutions
- Assist in layout, image selection, and other facets of both digital and print executions.
- Attend project kickoff and review meetings to collaborate with team members as needed.
- Brainstorm with the Marketing Team on individual projects and multi-channel campaigns as needed.
- PRINT: Design layouts for print and digital assets
- CANVA: Build designs using Canva to be used by multiple departments for internal and external communication.
- SOCIAL/WEB: Create graphics and design layouts for digital ads, email newsletters, MOPA website, and social media accounts
Qualifications & Details:
- College degree or Graphic Design majors preferred.
- Experience in print or design industry a plus
- Proficiency in Canva & the Adobe suite required (esp. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience creating graphics with a solid grasp of conceptual thinking
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Online portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills
|Squatting/crouching||Usual amount 15lbs (estimate)|
|Manual dexterity||Max amount 60 lbs (estimate)|
|Balancing||Usual amount 15lbs (estimate)|
|Standing||Max amount 40 lbs (estimate)|
|Climbing||Usual amount 10lbs (estimate)|
|Reaching Above Shoulder||Max amount 20 lbs (estimate)|
This job description is intended as a guide to the general job responsibilities and is not inclusive of every duty the employee is expected to perform. MOPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application procedure: Email resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com