MOPA Camera Lending Library
- Are you a teacher looking to incorporate photography into a classroom project?
- Would you like to get your students involved on MOPA’s Annual Juried Youth Exhibition!
MOPA offers our Camera Lending Library free to San Diego County teachers for use in their classrooms! Reservations are for one to two weeks and are first come, first served.
The Lending Library includes:
- A set of digital point & shoot cameras
- 1 Cannon Selphy printer (prints 4×6 photos)
- Ink and paper for about 30 prints
- Equipment guides and instructions
- Themed lesson plans targeted to the youth exhibition
For more information and to checkout the camera lending library, contact firstname.lastname@example.org