MOPA Camera Lending Library
- Are you a teacher looking to incorporate photography into a classroom project?
- Would you like to get your students involved on MOPA’s Annual Juried Youth Exhibition?
- Do you want to incorporate our Photo Club challenges into your lessons?
MOPA offers our Camera Lending Library free to San Diego County teachers for use in their classrooms! Reservations are for one to two weeks and are first come, first served.
The Lending Library includes:
- A set of 24 digital point & shoot cameras (subject to change)
- 2 Cannon Selphy printers (prints 4×6 photos)
- Ink and paper for about 70 prints
- Equipment guides and instructions
- Photo Challenges through our Photo Club
- Inspiration and ideas for participating in our Youth Exhibition
To checkout the camera lending library, submit a Reservation Request here!