How can I partner with the 2021 San Diego Human Rights Watch Film Festival?
Thank you for your consideration to become a partner. For the past 11 years, the Human Rights Watch Film Festival has empowered San Diego audiences.
Your partnership with the festival supports the Human Rights Watch’s tidbit of knowledge that personal commitment makes a difference.
Partner perks and responsibility
By partnering with HRWFF and MOPA this 2021 season, your community will:
- Receive discounted tickets to all digital screenings,
- Recognize your support with your logo in all digital promotion for the 2021 season,
- Support your leadership at post-film panel discussions*
The responsibility of partners is one: To help spread the word to your community. Our marketing team will provide weekly social media posts, in addition to language and visuals to email marketing. Your commitment is posting on social media once a week for a given time frame and send news about the festival via email to your community.
*Not all partners must/will participate in panel discussions.
Thousands have watched more than 50 Human Rights Watch screenings at the Museum of Photographic Arts. Partners from previous seasons include:
- the International Rescue Committee in San Diego,
- the ACLU of San Diego and Imperial Counties,
- Survivors of Torture International,
- Alliance San Diego,
- and many other change-makers in our region.
Start onboarding as a partner
If you have approved a partnership from your organization with the 2021 San Diego Human Rights watch, please complete the form below. Thank you.